When words leave off, music begins
MusicA Braine l'Alleud 2023
Strings & Orchestra: February 20-24
The Fondation Bell'Arte is based in the very centre of Braine- L'Alleud, at around 25 km South to Brussels, half the way between Brussels and Charleroi. The Académie de Musique de Braine-L'Alleud is at a 10 minutes walk from the foundation.
If arriving by plane:
Brussels International Airport (based in Zaventem),
or Brussels South (based in Charleroi)
are both convenient to arrive to Braine-L'Alleud, as easy train connections with Braine-L'Alleud exist.
If arriving by train:
Braine l'Alleud's station is on the railway connecting Brussels to Charleroi.
* From Brussels-Gare du midi, Gare Central, Gare de Luxembourg:
Take the train towards Nivelles/Charleroi: stop at "Braine-L'Alleud"
* From Charleroi Station:
Take the train towards Brussels: stop at "Braine-L'Alleud"
If arriving by car:
* Coming from Brussels: On Ring Est, exit 25 ("Butte du Lion"/Braine-L'Alleud-Waterloo).
Then, take direction "Braine-L'Alleud Centre"
* Coming from Paris: Ring Est (Zaventem, Waterloo, ...), exist 24 - "Braine-L'Alleud Centre"
- For a limited number of persons: possibility to stay at the Château du Cheneau in a shared room, from Monday morning till Friday morning.
This housing doesn't include any meal.
Application order will be followed for the attribution of the room and is only available for people from abroad.
Payment must be made together with the application, after confirmation of the availability.
Costs: February 20 till 23 included: 120 €
Check the availability when aplying.
- Several Airbnb's are present at Braine l'Alleud. Worthy to check too.
- For those who wish to stay in Brussels (youth hostel - regular hotel)- easy transportation by train - or in Waterloo (car needed),
advice can be given by the organization.