MusicA Braine l'Alleud
Registration deadline: March 15, 2019
- via e-mail:
or by REGULAR MAIL:
- Fondation Bell'Arte
39bis, chaussée d'Alsemberg
1420 Braine l'Alleud - Belgique
Tel: +32 2 647.59.94 or +32 2 385.15.50
REGISTERED MAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED !
LES ENVOIS RECOMMANDES NE SERONT PAS ACCEPTES !
The Welcome meeting will take place on Monday, April 15, 2019, at 9 am,
at the Académie de Musique
The planning of the lessons and the practical aspects will be communicated on this occasion.
Monday, April 15th, at 9:30 am: Beginning of the lessons.
The concerts will take place, each evening, at the concert hall of the Académie de Musique de Braine l'Alleud
Final concert on Friday April, 19 at 7 pm
More details later.
Special Master Classes by BRUNO RIGUTTO and BOAZ SHARON during the course. The participants will be selected for these classes.
APPLICATION FEE: 80 Euros (Non-refundable)
- Active Participant (piano or violin): 190 Euros - listener: 50 Euros
- 2 pianos-4 hands: 200 Euros/2 persons
- chamber music: 150 euros/person
- Second discipline: + 100 Euros
- Accompanist for strings: + 20 €
Strings needing a pianist have to forward the scores as pdf file at application.
Scores ready for use must be given to the pianist the first day of the course.
- Special reduction :Tuition
130 Euros (
(under 10 years: 70 Euros)
* Students from Braine l'Alleud (student card or proof of address)
* ICPA students
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Cancellation before March 20, 2019: refund 50% of the tuition
- Cancellation before March 25, 2019: refund 25% of the tuition
- No refunding if cancelling after March 28, 2019
- The application fee is not refundable.
Only the students who paid the complete application (tuition + application fee) will be scheduled for the lessons.
Place of the course
The lessons will take place at the following places:
- Académie de Musique de Braine l'Alleud - rue du Château 49,1420 Braine l'Alleud
- Fondation Bell'Arte - 39bis, chaussée d'Alsemberg, 1420 Braine l'Alleud