The Paris International Summer Sessions
July 8-12, 2019
The Conservatoire Municipal de Vincennes, where the course will take place, is located in front of the Mairie de Vincennes: 98 Rue de Fontenay, 94300 Vincennes, France.
The place is called "Coeur de ville" (City heart).
The medieval Château de Vincennes is at 10 minutes walking distance.
- The Cathédrale Notre Dame is at 36 min by subway, line 1.
- from the airport: RER B-A will take you to Vincennes. (RER B from CDG till "Châtelet les Halles". Then, RER A till stop "Vincennes")
- RER A station "Vincennes" is at a 7 min walk from the conservatory
- Bus stop in front of the Conservatory: lines 118 & 124
- Metro Line 1, Stop "Château de Vincennes" is at a 10 minues walk from the Conservatory
- by car: Porte de Vincennes, on Boulevard Périphérique, towards Vincennes. Or on A 3, towards Vincennes
Several Airbnb's and hotels are available in the area "Coeur de ville"